Any kitchen is equipped with household appliances. Fitted appliances for fitted kitchens also exist. A fitted kitchen is a kitchen where all the equipment is closed with façade or fitted inside. So, is fitted kitchen design just fashion or necessity?
May be, it’s not necessity, but fashion for sure! Such kitchens look perfectly, cost much, besides, they are very convenient and functional. It’s up to you to decide what kitchen to choose: a usual or fitted one. You just have to rely on your taste and money you are ready to spend. But in a case if you still would like to buy a fitted kitchen, you will need some tips.
- A dishwasher and washing machine must be placed closer to a sink in order their doors didn’t prevent you from opening the doors of other kitchen modules.
- Air extraction system should be placed above the stove.
- A fridge for a fitted kitchen must be closed with façade. You should take its size into account not only in a closed state, but also in opened as well. You should not put it near a stove or central battery.
- Remember that depth of lower modules and tabletop must be not less than 60 cm.
- It is better to choose an oven 60 cm wide for a fitted kitchen. It should be placed to straight even surface right into a kitchen module.