May be, it’s not necessity, but fashion for sure! Such kitchens look perfectly, cost much, besides, they are very convenient and functional. It’s up to you to decide what kitchen to choose: a usual or fitted one. You just have to rely on your taste and money you are ready to spend. But in a case if you still would like to buy a fitted kitchen, you will need some tips.
- A dishwasher and washing machine must be placed closer to a sink in order their doors didn’t prevent you from opening the doors of other kitchen modules.
- Air extraction system should be placed above the stove.
- A fridge for a fitted kitchen must be closed with façade. You should take its size into account not only in a closed state, but also in opened as well. You should not put it near a stove or central battery.
- Remember that depth of lower modules and tabletop must be not less than 60 cm.
- It is better to choose an oven 60 cm wide for a fitted kitchen. It should be placed to straight even surface right into a kitchen module.
Here is important knowledge on . We have the excellent assets for . Check it out for yourself! You can get White Fitted Kitchen guide and look the latest Is Fitted Kitchen Fashion or Necessity? in here.
Each house or big apartment should have a dining room. It is this place where guests are treated with delicious meal, important occasions are celebrated, and where the owners of the dwelling just have breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It would be perfect if a dining room were situated in a […]
A kitchen in the French style is unique creative space that resembles a cozy café; the interior is full of mirrors, and light finishing makes the room larger. French kitchen design will be perfect both for an urban apartment or a house. The main characteristics of this style are: pastel […]
Any kitchen is equipped with household appliances. Fitted appliances for fitted kitchens also exist. A fitted kitchen is a kitchen where all the equipment is closed with façade or fitted inside. So, is fitted kitchen design just fashion or necessity? May be, it’s not necessity, but fashion for sure! Such […]