A small kitchen seems to be a real problem for its owners sometimes. Here you will find some useful small kitchen ideas which will help you rearrange this room in the most successful way.
- Not enough space for kitchenware is the most widespread problem of small kitchens. Try making shelves under the ceiling. Thus, you will use “dead” space efficiently.
- Dark colors will make your kitchen seem even smaller. Use light or pastel shades mostly.
- Use hangers for towels. They can be placed on a cupboard.
- Many people think that a small kitchen should have a small sink. This is not right. A sink should be big enough for you to put a lot of dishes there when your guests are away. If a sink is too small, you will have to leave the dishes right on a table. So, this is not a good idea for small kitchen design.
- Use as much drawers in kitchen furniture as you can. They could replace inconvenient doors of kitchen cupboards.
- It would be nice if you decide not to have doors in your kitchen. Modern air extraction systems can eliminate unpleasant smell. Think well, may be, you don’t really need those doors.
So, if you are an owner of a small kitchen, you have a chance to use all these tips or may be even complete the list by yourself.